Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MR. & MRS. DESHMUK'S WEDDING RECEPTION

Kiran Rao for the first time actually looks nice. And Aamir Khan still looks so young. Reminds me of Papa Kehte Hai song. 




Really love Alvira Khan's saree. Not so sure about Arpita's.

Spotted Amisha Patel stopping all the traffic lights in a bad way. 

The dress looks wee bit too big on Anushka.

Arjun Rampal looks smashing in here.

Love Avantika's Saree but the blouse looks too eeky. Don't you think?


 Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made an appearance at the reception. She has a long way to go before she sheds those baby fat.



Dia Mirza is such a beautiful girl. I think she can do a whole lot better than this Sahi Sangha. He is not even a good director forget about the looks. We need to find a groom for her.

Ekta Kapoor ruined the look with that platform sandal. Seriously, she could have worn a heel. If she wanted comfort, then I am sure we can find her a much better platform sandals.

Fardeen Khan still needs to shed those weight. 


I think we have seen Rekha wear this same saree before. Don't you think?

Eye sore. Can't believe these two are couple. Congrats to Sajid. Can't say the same to Jacqueline. 

The pink saree looks beautiful. But, the makeup, Jiah, and the hair all don't go together. Somehow she managed to ruin that pretty saree.


We love how Kangna Ranaut looks. But, she seriously looks like she is here for a ramp walk.



Kareena looks absolutely stunning in that beautiful saree.

 Aww.. What a happy bollywood family....

 I find Randhir Kapoor very handsome. And Saif looks very nawabee in that white salwar.

Poor Mandhuri. Makes me sad everytime I see her. She should have accepted her aging.


Mayata Dutt came on behalf of Sanjay Dutt at the reception.

I am not sure whether to like Mehr looks or not. I mean I have to give it up to her for wearing an Indian Lehenga. We rarely see her in an Indian Avtar. But, still am questioning the look.


 Reliance head Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani came to the reception. I really like Nita's saree here.
The two very cutie couple of the industry: Genelia and Reteish. Congrats to the couple.

Colgate smile.



I have been spotting Z in these nerdy glasses a lot these days. What do you think about Z and his new glasses?

Shazahn Padamsee looks cute as usual. 


I really like this saree by Sabyasachi. But, I am questioning it on Sridevi. Don't know why.

Sushmita wowed us with her saree look in Main hoon na. I wish she had wowed us here again. But, sadly she didn't.

Tara Sharma.

Eeks.. I am getting all nauseated just looking at the color combination of her saree. Anyone feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment