Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WAR BETWEEN AYESHA TAKIA & SIDDHARTH MALLYA



So, earlier this week Ayesha Takia tweeted "The worst airline,kingfisher!!!shockingly baddddddddddd airport staff behavior at delhi airport with my sister.This disgustingly behaved kingfisher staff called Vinay podwal just tore my sisters boarding pass n misbehaved with her!!!!Can't believe thisssss!!!I'm in mumbai n I wish I was there rite now 2!soooo angry!!How can this happen!!!how dare this vinay podwal misbehave with a passenger and tare her boarding pass,it cud b any one of u!!think about it.I will tweet and tell ul the whole story in a bit,2 angry n upset rite now!this just happend!!I wanted u alllllll 2 no!My heart is beating so fast with anger that a girl at an airport gets treated this way by airport staff!he is at the kingfisher counter.She is unwell and has a horrible backache,can't believe this happend 2 her rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!Is this how a girl alone at an airport gets treated by the staff of the airline she is flying?!?!?!?Vinay podwal at delhi airport,kingfisher staff just threatend and yelled at my sister saying he can throw any1 out n TORE her boarding pass!She is unwell n tired n hurt from being mistreated n threatend..I'm shocked!We r goin 2 take serious action against this and go 2 court with it,let the law handle it,so that this dosent happen 2 any girl again!"
To which Sidhartha Mallya responded "Been getting retweets about Ayesha Takia & KFA. not too sure who she is, an actor of some sorts?? But it seems something has upset her!!Don't know why Ayesha Takia is tweeting so much when she wasn't even present. There are always two sides to a story. Pipe down love."
Ayesha retorted "Well any indian citizen can stand up for their rites if treated badly,and I don't have to be anyone u know sidharth mallya!!!!!!!!!!!!u wernt there either so don't b condescending and defend ur freakin staff,first find out wot happend!u clearly r unaware of ALOT sidharth m!My sis is a normal indian girl traveling economy so ofcourse u won't giv a shit,I know the whole story coz it happend 2 my sister therefore I will rant siddharth mallaya,,wot will u DO!!!!!this Is ur way of dealing with a hospitality buiseness!!!wow!!learn manners n respect!!!"
Who are you supporting? Siddharth or Ayesha Takia.

No comments:

Post a Comment